Why Is Everyone So Mad?
Saw a baseball player hit a homer.
The camera stayed on him after he rounded the bases and he was literally screaming, ‘Let’s Go ‘ with a scowl.
Didn’t look happy to me.
Yet, he might have been.
Seems to me that people are generally angry out in public. A split-second hesitation at a light and people blast their horn.
There are hundreds of videos of people going absolutely crazy when a fast food worker gets their order wrong, and I’m wondering if we were always on edge, or if it has just become more noticeable.
One thing I’m not wondering about is how inconsiderate people seem to be these days.
I waved a guy in front of my car as he waited to cross. I had the light so I didn’t have to, and after I waved him forward, he broke it down.
Instead of hustling to the other side, he proceeded to walk slower than I’d ever seen someone walk.
Carts are all over the grocery store parking lot.
You can’t walk ten yards and put it away?
And when I truly get irritated…
…when the group ahead of you leaves the green slowly.
They know you’re back there.
They just spent ten minutes plumb-bobbing their putts as though they’re on the 18th green at the Masters, and they head for their cart as though they don’t have a care in the world, and then to top it all off, they write down their score before moving away.
You want to yell out:
“Let’s see some hustle!”
But then you’d be one of those people who always seem to be on edge.
I do wonder why, though.
People seem meaner to me, and there’s a lot of ‘I don’t care about you’ out there.
Why can’t we all just get along?
Comments