All Geeked Up

I headed to BJ’s this morning because we have a tee time tomorrow, and I’m not sure short pants will work, so I needed a pair of pants.

My sweatpants are embarrassing. 

As a matter of fact, as I was looked through the selection of pants, a wife scolded her husband.

“Once we buy these,” she said. “We are no longer going to wear clothes with holes in them.”

“I’ll try,” the poor bastard said.

I found some pants, and turned around, and there it was.

‘Revenge Prey’ the just released book by John Sandford.

My heart jumped.

“No way!” I said.

I all but skipped home, and excitedly explained that:

“SANDFORD HAS A NEW BOOK OUT!”

“Good Lord,” Kathy said. “He’s going to be all geeked out for a couple of days.”

It’s the absolute truth.

I’ve been reading Sandford’s ‘Prey’ books for well over 30 years, and the last book I released, ‘The Crime’ was written in Sandford’s style.

(I nailed it by the way).

Damn!

I’m all fired up.

Thanks to John Sandford…

💥

…Hope he’s halfway thru the next one.

“You’re so weird,” Kathy said.

She has no idea what she’s missing. 

I have no idea how people don’t read for entertainment.

One of the great joys of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spicy!!!

Ten Years Burning Down the Road

Heart Heavy