Sixty-five or Twenty-five?

It started on Sunday when I got a text from my golfing buddies to tell me that one of the courses we play was open for business.

I was sick so I knew there wasn’t a chance I was playing but the sun was creeping in through the window by my bed.

“Tempting!” I responded.

“It’s 28 degrees!” Was the answer I got.

Yeah. I ain’t playing in that.

Yet, the week has followed suit.

60 degrees followed by a 25 degree plummet, torrential winds and a hail storm.

The Yankees game for today has already been postponed.

I don’t know if I need a coat…

…I have three different ones in the car.

I have to defrost my car windows and then the air conditioner has been used.

Add in this nagging cold and I don’t know which way is up.

Making matters worse, Ollie is still struggling to get back to it after his surgery.

I miss playing!

He has another week or so of recovery…

…we have a tee time on the books for the 16th.

“Now we just have to wait on the weather.”

No kidding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spicy!!!

Ten Years Burning Down the Road

Heart Heavy