All the Way Back!


Ollie caught 150 balls off the garage yesterday.

He ate 2 hamburgers and 2 bowls of food. He had a go at humpy.

We played with pinky and the football and then I had to make a couple of trips around the yard to get rid of the sticks because that’s what started this mess.

He’s been my constant companion for a few days now and by the end of the night he was laying in my legs, just staring at me. (See above)

And it’s only been 9 days since I thought he was in serious trouble.

We have a great neighborhood for pets.

On warm days there is an endless parades of dogs going for walks.

My across the street neighbor feeds all sorts of animals.

He has a deer feeder of sorts in his backyard and it’s not unusual to see a half dozen dear gathered around.

Cats, squirrels, dogs, deer and here I am in the middle of it all, throwing hundreds of balls off the garage and cheering for Ollie as he leaps and makes grabs.

It’s going to be a hell of a summer around Camp Clifford as Ollie and Miller play until I can’t stand up anymore.

Thank God for the vet who saved him.

More fun coming tomorrow.

He’s back!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spicy!!!

Ten Years Burning Down the Road

Heart Heavy