How's Everything?

Started the day at the doctors to have the back checked out again. The doctor laughed during the examination:

"Wow, I've never seen anyone with such a limited range of motion. You're about to snap like a rubber band."

Ah, that's good news.

"You need to take some time off of work," she said.

"Not happening," I answered.

I'm still an idiot, even after knowing that shit happens.

"Well, you at least need a muscle relaxer. I've never seen anything like it. You need a specialist."

I had a suggestion.

"Give me the muscle relaxer and I'll buy the grey goose," I said.

She acted as if I'd slapped her.

"Just kidding," I lied.

So, here I sit, or should I say lay, waiting for the muscle relaxer to kick in. I need a little more ice for my drink.

Just kidding.

Kathy would skin me if I even thought about mixing it up for fun.

"How's everything?" you ask.

"Wonderful!"

Try again tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spicy!!!

Ten Years Burning Down the Road

Heart Heavy