So Tired Of It

I had a good day on Tuesday.

Up and out and felt all right. I still have an ache in my hip, and it acts up once in awhile, but I was ready to go.

Planned the work and worked the plan. It all went as I had anticipated.

No surprises.

(I’m not a fan of surprises - even good ones throw me off the plan).

Got home and got dinner going...

...finally sat down 12 hours after I woke up, and decided to read through the highlights of the day on Twitter.

(I’ve started ignoring the news on the radio - Bruce, Howard Stern & Dan Patrick).

The first story I read was about a bunch of people who were stunned to find out that they are getting killed on their taxes.

That story went hand-in-hand with the recap of all the stock the corporations are buying back instead of increasing employee wages.

(Personally, I haven’t tried my taxes yet, and I worked for a good company but a lot of people are crushed by the news that means a lot of lives are hanging in the balance and the rich got richer).

And then I had the misfortune of reading about the SOTU or the STFU as I’d rather call it.

“Can Trump strike a presidential tone?”

That’s what the article was called.

And that’s when my good mood...

...flew straight out the window.

A presidential tone???

He brought a kid who’s surname is Trump.

Brought him as part of Melania’s anti-bullying campaign.

Are you kidding me???

Adam Schitt, Cryin’ Chuck Schumer, Pocohantas, ‘Low Energy Jeb, Stupid Sessions, Crooked Hillary, Lil’ Marco...

(I’m probably missing a few).

...must be laughing hard at the ‘be best’...

...bullshit!

Can he be presidential???

I didn’t listen and I certainly couldn’t watch...

...but the answer is NO!

He’s vile. He lies. He’s mean. Ill-informed and nasty.

That’s the state of the union...

...and I’m done letting it drag me down.

STFU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spicy!!!

Ten Years Burning Down the Road

Heart Heavy