So What?????

The Red Sux clinched the AL East on Thursday night. They did it at the stadium besides. I inadvertently clicked on a post that showed them shooting champagne.

I don’t care.

They won the East because they beat the bad teams, they had a very friendly schedule, they stayed healthier, and they had a $75 million payroll advantage.

So what?

They won the division last year.

Didn’t win a playoff game.

It’s time to look at my playoff picks from April.

In the AL, I was right about New York, Boston, Cleveland and Houston.

I had Seattle as the 2nd Wild Card...Oakland will be there.

I had the Yankees winning the pennant...

...still do.

Yankees over A’s

Indians over Astros

Yankees over Suck Sux

Yankees over Indians.

In the NL, I did worse.

I had Washington winning the East - it will be Atlanta.

I had Cubs winning the central - they will. Cards as wild card.

I had Dodgers and Rockies in out of the west.

I thought it would be Yankees-Nationals in Series.

It’ll be Yankees over the Dodgers.

Like 1978.

Didn’t win the east.

Who cares?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spicy!!!

Ten Years Burning Down the Road

Heart Heavy