Everything Seems Cluttered

If I had to put a finger on my main source of mental illness it would have to be that when I feel cluttered, I'm cooked.

How many emails are in your inbox as saved, sent, or archived?

I was talking to a guy today who said that he had 1,400 saved emails.

I would honestly slit my throat.

I have zero saved, zero in the sent box, zero in the box waiting to be opened. If I get one, I address it and delete it. If there are emails in the box when I wake up in the morning I address them and delete them as well...even before I hit the head.

If the kids leave their shoes in one of the rooms where I decided that shoes shouldn't be stored, I put them in the room where they should go.

But I hide one of them.

I can't stand when we take a car trip because they leave things behind in the cup holders.

I will very often be driving down the road when it hits me that the storage area where I keep job information, in the back of the truck, is disorganized.

I have pulled over at a rest stop to clean it up on more than one occasion.

I don't know what it is. I have a black notebook to organize my writing thoughts. A black notebook to organize my work visits, and recently I have been compiling a to-do list to go along with the to-do list that I have in the black notebook.

When I feel disorganized, I'm shot. The mood is shot. Productivity suffers, and I get a little cranky.

The graduation party threw me into a real tizzy this week.

We have borrowed roasters sitting on the cupboard downstairs. We had tables and chairs in the garage. My good buddy Jeff picked them up in a hurry though because, after all, he knows me.

He knew it was driving me batty.

So, all others out there with such an affliction please come forward.

I arrange my life so much that its almost like I'm trying to get enough done so that I don't even have to be present for it to work.

Did anyone really doubt that I'm not crazy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spicy!!!

Ten Years Burning Down the Road

Heart Heavy