Dead Certain

I bought Sirius Radio to listen to my boy Howard Stern - which I do on a regular basis. Lately, I've caught up with Jay Thomas who used to be Carla's hockey playing husband on Cheers. Both shows are semi-sophmoric by nature, but quality entertainment.

Yet today Jay Thomas had an author on who had the pleasure of interviewing George Bush for a new book called Dead Certain. It was an interesting interview because the author explained what makes "W" tick.

Some of the interesting facts learned:

--- Bush isn't stupid. Yet he enjoys playing the regular guy who looks as if he stumbled into the presidency.

--- Bush reads - he even "Read some Shakespeares" as he said.

--- Bush is stubborn. He knows he's right and doesn't care for the people who thinks he's wrong.

--- Bush is certainly in charge. He is not just a stooge for Cheney and Rove. He lets all around him know who makes the decisions.

I certainly found the interview interesting and might even read the book. While I'm at it, I'll also grab a couple of Shakespeare's to liven things up.

Comments

Bush is stupid. He's a jack-ass, hence the stubborness, and if he read one word of Shakespeare in his adult life, I'll eat my pinky.

Popular posts from this blog

Spicy!!!

Ten Years Burning Down the Road

Heart Heavy